- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Developer settings.
- In the left sidebar, click OAuth Apps.
- Select the OAuth App you want to modify.
- Click Transfer ownership.
- Type the name of the OAuth App you want to transfer.
- Type the name of the user or organization you want to transfer the OAuth App to.
- Click Transfer this application.
Article version: GitHub.com
Transferring ownership of an OAuth App
You can transfer ownership of an OAuth App to another user or organization.