- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Developer settings.
- In the left sidebar, click GitHub Apps.
- Select the GitHub App whose ownership you want to transfer.
- In the left sidebar, click Advanced.
- Click Transfer ownership.
- Type the name of the GitHub App you want to transfer.
- Type the name of the user or organization you want to transfer the GitHub App to.
- Click Transfer this GitHub App.
Article version: GitHub.com
Transferring ownership of a GitHub App
You can transfer ownership of a GitHub App to another user or organization.