Note: GitHub-hosted runners are not currently supported on GitHub Enterprise Server. You can see more information about planned future support on the GitHub public roadmap.
This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2023-07-06. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Managing GitHub Actions for your enterprise
Enable GitHub Actions on GitHub Enterprise Server, and manage GitHub Actions policies and settings.
- Getting started with GitHub Actions for your enterprise
- About GitHub Actions for enterprises
- Introducing GitHub Actions to your enterprise
- Migrating your enterprise to GitHub Actions
- Getting started with GitHub Actions for GitHub Enterprise Server
- Getting started with self-hosted runners for your enterprise
- Enabling GitHub Actions for GitHub Enterprise Server
- Enabling GitHub Actions with Azure Blob storage
- Enabling GitHub Actions with Amazon S3 storage
- Enabling GitHub Actions with MinIO storage
- Managing self-hosted runners for Dependabot updates on your enterprise
- Managing access to actions from GitHub.com
- About using actions in your enterprise
- Enabling automatic access to GitHub.com actions using GitHub Connect
- Manually syncing actions from GitHub.com
- Using the latest version of the official bundled actions
- Setting up the tool cache on self-hosted runners without internet access
- Advanced configuration and troubleshooting