You can convert a member of an organization to an outside collaborator. For more information about outside collaborators, see "Adding outside collaborators to repositories in your organization."
If the organization is owned by an enterprise, converting an organization member to an outside collaborator may be restricted. For more information, see "Enforcing repository management policies in your enterprise" in the GitHub Enterprise Cloud documentation.
将外部协作者添加到私有 存储库将使用您的付费许可证之一。 更多信息请参阅“关于每用户定价”。 将外部协作者添加仓库时，还需要将他们添加到您希望他们访问的任何仓库分叉中。
After converting an organization member to an outside collaborator, they'll only have access to the repositories that their current team membership allows. The person will no longer be an explicit member of the organization, and will no longer be able to:
- Create teams
- See all organization members and teams
- @mention any visible team
- Be a team maintainer
For more information, see "Roles in an organization."
We recommend reviewing the organization member's access to repositories to ensure their access is as you expect. For more information, see "Managing an individual's access to an organization repository."
When you convert an organization member to an outside collaborator, their privileges as organization members are saved for three months so that you can restore their membership privileges if you invite them to rejoin your organization within that time frame. For more information, see "Reinstating a former member of your organization."
Note: You may not be able to convert an organization member to an outside collaborator, if an organization owner has restricted your ability to add outside collaborators.
- 在 GitHub.com 的右上角，单击您的头像，然后单击 Your organizations（您的组织）。
- 在组织名称下，单击 People（人员）。
- Select the person or people you'd like to convert to outside collaborators.
- Above the list of members, use the drop-down menu and click Convert to outside collaborator.
- Read the information about converting members to outside collaborators, then click Convert to outside collaborator.