注： GitHub 托管的运行器目前在 GitHub Enterprise Server 上不受支持。 您可以在 GitHub 公共路线图 上查看有关未来支持计划的更多信息。
自托管运行程序比 GitHub 托管的运行程序提供更多的硬件、操作系统和软件工具控制。 使用自托管的运行器，您可以选择创建具有更大处理功能或内存的自定义硬件配置，以运行更大的作业，安装在本地网络上可用的软件，并选择 GitHub 托管的运行器未提供的操作系统。 Self-hosted runners can be physical, virtual, in a container, on-premises, or in a cloud.
You can add self-hosted runners at various levels in the management hierarchy:
- Repository-level runners are dedicated to a single repository.
- Organization-level runners can process jobs for multiple repositories in an organization.
- Enterprise-level runners can be assigned to multiple organizations in an enterprise account.
Your runner machine connects to GitHub Enterprise Server using the GitHub Actions self-hosted runner application. GitHub Actions 运行器应用程序是开源的。 您可以参与 runner 仓库并在其中提交议题。 When a new version is released, the runner application automatically updates itself when a job is assigned to the runner, or within a week of release if the runner hasn't been assigned any jobs.
自托管运行器与 GitHub Actions 未连接超过 30 天，将被自动从 GitHub Enterprise Server 中删除。
GitHub-hosted runners offer a quicker, simpler way to run your workflows, while self-hosted runners are a highly configurable way to run workflows in your own custom environment.
- Receive automatic updates for the operating system, preinstalled packages and tools, and the self-hosted runner application.
- Are managed and maintained by GitHub.
- Provide a clean instance for every job execution.
- Use free minutes on your GitHub plan, with per-minute rates applied after surpassing the free minutes.
- Receive automatic updates for the self-hosted runner application only. You are responsible for updating the operating system and all other software.
- Can use cloud services or local machines that you already pay for.
- Are customizable to your hardware, operating system, software, and security requirements.
- Don't need to have a clean instance for every job execution.
- Are free to use with GitHub Actions, but you are responsible for the cost of maintaining your runner machines.
You can use any machine as a self-hosted runner as long at it meets these requirements:
- You can install and run the self-hosted runner application on the machine. For more information, see "Supported architectures and operating systems for self-hosted runners."
- The machine can communicate with GitHub Actions. For more information, see "Communication between self-hosted runners and GitHub."
- The machine has enough hardware resources for the type of workflows you plan to run. The self-hosted runner application itself only requires minimal resources.
- If you want to run workflows that use Docker container actions or service containers, you must use a Linux machine and Docker must be installed.
There are some limits on GitHub Actions usage when using self-hosted runners. These limits are subject to change.
- 工作流程运行时间 - 每个工作流程的运行时限为 72 小时。 如果工作流程运行时间达到此限制，其运行将被取消。
- Job queue time - Each job for self-hosted runners can be queued for a maximum of 24 hours. If a self-hosted runner does not start executing the job within this limit, the job is terminated and fails to complete.
- API 请求 - 在一个仓库的所有操作中，一个小时内最多可执行 1000 个 API 请求。 如果超出，额外的 API 调用将失败，这可能导致作业失败。
- Job matrix - 作业矩阵在每次工作流程运行时最多可生成 256 个作业。 此限制也适用于自托管运行器。
- 工作流程运行队列 - 每个仓库在 10 秒的间隔内可排队的工作流程运行不超过 500 个。 如果工作流程运行达到此限制，该工作流程运行将会终止而无法完成。
如果 GitHub Actions 服务暂时不可用，则在触发后 30 分钟内没有排队时，运行的工作流程运行将被丢弃。 例如，如果触发了一个工作流程，而 GitHub Actions 服务在 31 分钟或更长时间内不可用，则该工作流程将不会被处理。
The following operating systems are supported for the self-hosted runner application.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 or later
- CentOS 7 or later
- Oracle Linux 7
- Fedora 29 or later
- Debian 9 or later
- Ubuntu 16.04 or later
- Linux Mint 18 or later
- openSUSE 15 or later
- SUSE Enterprise Linux (SLES) 12 SP2 or later
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 64-bit
- Windows Server 2019 64-bit
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) or later
The following processor architectures are supported for the self-hosted runner application.
x64- Linux, macOS, Windows.
ARM64- Linux only.
ARM32- Linux only.
Some extra configuration might be required to use actions from GitHub.com with GitHub Enterprise Server, or to use the
actions/setup-LANGUAGE actions with self-hosted runners that do not have internet access. For more information, see "Managing access to actions from GitHub.com" and contact your GitHub Enterprise site administrator.
The self-hosted runner polls GitHub Enterprise Server to retrieve application updates and to check if any jobs are queued for processing. The self-hosted runner uses a HTTPS long poll that opens a connection to GitHub Enterprise Server for 50 seconds, and if no response is received, it then times out and creates a new long poll. The application must be running on the machine to accept and run GitHub Actions jobs.
The connection between self-hosted runners and GitHub Enterprise Server is over HTTP (port 80) and HTTPS (port 443).
You must ensure that the machine has the appropriate network access to communicate with your GitHub Enterprise Server instance. Self-hosted runners connect directly to your GitHub Enterprise Server instance and do not require any external internet access in order to function. As a result, you can use network routing to direct communication between the self-hosted runner and your GitHub Enterprise Server instance. For example, you can assign a private IP address to your self-hosted runner and configure routing to send traffic to your GitHub Enterprise Server instance, with no need for traffic to traverse a public network.
You can also use self-hosted runners with a proxy server. For more information, see "Using a proxy server with self-hosted runners."
Self-hosted runners do not need to connect to GitHub.com unless you have enabled automatic access to GitHub.com actions using GitHub Connect.
If you have enabled automatic access to GitHub.com actions using GitHub Connect, then the self-hosted runner will connect directly to GitHub.com to download actions. You must ensure that the machine has the appropriate network access to communicate with the GitHub URLs listed below.
Note: Some of the domains listed below are configured using
CNAME records. Some firewalls might require you to add rules recursively for all
CNAME records. Note that the
CNAME records might change in the future, and that only the domains listed below will remain constant.
github.com api.github.com codeload.github.com