GitHub Codespaces provides you with many of the capabilities you might need to work with pull requests:
- Create a pull request - Using either the Terminal and Git commands or the Source Control view, you can create pull requests just as you would on GitHub.com. If the repository uses a pull request template, you'll be able to use this within the Source Control view.
- Open a pull request – You can open an existing pull request in a codespace, provided you have codespace access to the branch that is being merged in.
- Review a pull request - Once you have opened a pull request in a codespace, you can use the "GitHub Pull Request" view to add review comments and approve pull requests. You can also use GitHub Codespaces to view review comments.
In the list of pull requests, click the pull request you'd like to open in GitHub Codespaces.
On the right-hand side of your screen, click Code.
In the Codespaces tab, click Create codespace on BRANCH.
- 在活动栏中，单击“GitHub 拉取请求”视图。 仅当在代码空间中打开拉取请求时，才会显示此视图。
- 若要添审阅注释，请单击行号旁边的 + 图标。 键入审阅注释，然后单击“开始审阅”。
For more information on reviewing a pull request, see "Reviewing proposed changes in a pull request."