This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2023-03-15. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Importing source code
To import source code only, you can use command line tools.
- Using the command line to import source code
- About source code imports using the command line
- Adding locally hosted code to GitHub
- Importing an external Git repository using the command line
- Importing a Subversion repository
- Importing a Mercurial repository
- Importing a Team Foundation Version Control repository
- Importing from other version control systems with the administrative shell