Observação: Você só receberá notificações por e-mail se o suporte a e-mails de saída estiver habilitado em your GitHub Enterprise Server instance. Para mais informações, entre em contato com o administrador do site.
Each email notification for a push to a repository lists the new commits and links to a diff containing just those commits. In the email notification you'll see:
- The name of the repository where the commit was made
- The branch a commit was made in
- The SHA1 of the commit, including a link to the diff in GitHub Enterprise Server
- The author of the commit
- The date when the commit was made
- The files that were changed as part of the commit
- The commit message
You can filter email notifications you receive for pushes to a repository. For more information, see "Configuring notifications."
- No your GitHub Enterprise Server instance, navegue até a página principal do repositório.
- No nome do seu repositório, clique em Configurações.
- Clique em Notificações.
- Type up to two email addresses, separated by whitespace, where you'd like notifications to be sent. If you'd like to send emails to more than two accounts, set one of the email addresses to a group email address.
- If you operate your own server, you can verify the integrity of emails via the Approved header. The Approved header is a token or secret that you type in this field, and that is sent with the email. If the
Approvedheader of an email matches the token, you can trust that the email is from GitHub Enterprise Server.
- Click Setup notifications.