The foundation of your bill is the number of standard licensed seats that you choose for your enterprise.
GitHub usa un modelo de licencias de usuario único. En el caso de los productos empresariales que incluyen varias opciones de implementación, GitHub determina el número de puestos con licencia que estás consumiendo en función del número de usuarios únicos en todas sus implementaciones.
Cada cuenta de usuario solo consume una licencia, independientemente de cuántas instancias de GitHub Enterprise Server utilices o de cuántas organizaciones seas miembro en GitHub Enterprise Cloud. Este modelo permite a cada persona utilizar varias implementaciones de GitHub Enterprise sin incurrir en costos adicionales.
To ensure the same user isn't consuming more than one license for multiple enterprise deployments, you can synchronize license usage between your GitHub Enterprise Server and GitHub Enterprise Cloud environments. For more information, see "About licenses for GitHub Enterprise."
In addition to licensed seats, your bill may include other charges, such as GitHub Advanced Security. For more information, see "About billing for your enterprise."
GitHub bills for the following accounts for each deployment of GitHub Enterprise.
GitHub bills for each of the following accounts on GitHub Enterprise Cloud:
- Enterprise owners who are a member or owner of at least one organization in the enterprise
- Organization members, including owners
- Outside collaborators on private or internal repositories owned by your organization, excluding forks
- Dormant users
If your enterprise does not use Enterprise Managed Users, you will also be billed for each of the following accounts:
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an organization owner or member
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an outside collaborator on private or internal repositories owned by your organization, excluding forks
- GitHub counts each member or outside collaborator once for billing purposes, even if the user account has membership in multiple organizations in an enterprise or access to multiple repositories owned by your organization.
- Si un invitado no acepta la invitación dentro de siete días, la invitación pendiente vencerá automáticamente. Después de su vencimiento, GitHub ya no te facturará por la invitación pendiente.
GitHub does not bill for any of the following accounts:
- Managed user accounts that are suspended
- Enterprise owners who are not a member or owner of at least one organization in the enterprise
- Enterprise billing managers
- Billing managers for individual organizations
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become a billing manager
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an outside collaborator on a public repository owned by your organization
Each user account on GitHub Enterprise Server consumes a seat.
Suspended users are not counted when calculating the number of licensed users consuming seats. For more information, see "Suspending and unsuspending users."
Dormant users do occupy a seat license. As such, you can choose to suspend dormant users to release user licenses. For more information, see "Managing dormant users."
You can add more licensed seats to your enterprise at any time. If you pay for more seats than are being used, you can also reduce the number of seats.
If you use an enterprise account on GitHub.com and have questions about changes to your subscription, contact Equipo de ventas de GitHub.