This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2023-03-15. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Keeping your organization secure
You can harden security for your organization by managing security settings, requiring two-factor authentication (2FA), and reviewing the activity and integrations within your organization.
- Managing two-factor authentication for your organization
- Viewing whether users in your organization have 2FA enabled
- Preparing to require two-factor authentication in your organization
- Requiring two-factor authentication in your organization
- Managing security settings for your organization