- In the top right corner of GitHub, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations.
- Click the name of your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Teams.
- On the Teams tab, click the name of the team.
- At the top of the team's page, click Discussions.
- Click next to the team discussion you want to edit or delete.
- Click Edit. Optionally, click Delete.
- Modify the team discussion title and comment as needed, and click Update comment.
Editing or deleting a team discussion
Organization members can edit or delete discussions on a team's page. If you're an organization member, you can edit or delete the discussion.