Downloading workflow artifacts
You can download artifacts that were archived during a workflow run. Artifacts automatically expire after 90 days.
GitHub Actions is available with GitHub Free, GitHub Pro, GitHub Free for organizations, GitHub Team, GitHub Enterprise Cloud, GitHub Enterprise Server, and GitHub One. GitHub Actions is not available for private repositories owned by accounts using legacy per-repository plans. For more information, see "GitHub's products."
Read access to the repository is required to perform these steps.
- On GitHub, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click Actions.
- In the left sidebar, click the workflow you want to see.
- From the list of workflow runs, click the name of the run you want to see.
- Under Artifacts, click the artifact you want to download.