By default, GitHub stores build logs and artifacts for 90 days, and you can customize this retention period, depending on the type of repository. For more information, see "Configuring the retention period for GitHub Actions artifacts and logs in your repository."
Read access to the repository is required to perform these steps.
- On GitHub, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click Actions.
- In the left sidebar, click the workflow you want to see.
- From the list of workflow runs, click the name of the run you want to see.
- Under Artifacts, click the artifact you want to download.