GitHub Actions 使用外部存储来存储工作流程工件和日志。 此数据存储在您的外部提供商上，例如 Azure blob 存储、Amazon S3 或 MinIO。 因此，GitHub Enterprise Server 备份和 GitHub Enterprise Server 高可用性配置无法为存储在此外部存储上的数据提供保护，而是依赖于外部存储提供商（如 Azure 或 AWS）提供的数据保护和复制。
If you use GitHub Enterprise Server 备份实用程序 to back up your GitHub Enterprise Server instance, it's important to note that GitHub Actions data stored on your external storage provider is not included in the backup.
This is an overview of the steps required to restore your GitHub Enterprise Server instance with GitHub Actions to a new appliance:
- Confirm that the original appliance is offline.
- Manually configure network settings on the replacement GitHub Enterprise Server appliance. Network settings are excluded from the backup snapshot, and are not overwritten by
- Configure the replacement appliance to use the same GitHub Actions external storage configuration as the original appliance.
- Enable GitHub Actions on the replacement appliance. This will connect the replacement appliance to the same external storage for GitHub Actions.
- After GitHub Actions is configured with the external storage provider, use the
ghe-restorecommand to restore the rest of the data from the backup. For more information, see "Restoring a backup."
- Re-register your self-hosted runners on the replacement appliance. For more information, see Adding self-hosted runners.
For more information on backing up and restoring GitHub Enterprise Server, see "Configuring backups on your appliance."