When you contact GitHub Enterprise 支持, you can choose one of three priorities for the ticket: 高, 普通, or 低.
You can submit priority questions if you have purchased GitHub Enterprise Cloud or if you're a member, outside collaborator, or billing manager of a GitHub organization currently subscribed to GitHub Enterprise Cloud.
Questions that qualify for priority responses:
- Include questions related to your inability to access or use GitHub's core version control functionality
- Include situations related to your account security
- Do not include peripheral services and features, such as questions about Gists, GitHub Pages, or email notifications
- Include questions only about organizations currently using GitHub Enterprise Cloud
To qualify for a priority response, you must:
- Submit your question to GitHub Enterprise 支持 from a verified email address that's associated with an organization currently using GitHub Enterprise Cloud
- Submit a new support ticket for each individual priority situation
- Submit your question from Monday-Friday in your local time zone
- Understand that the response to a priority question will be received via email
- Cooperate with GitHub 支持 and provide all of the information that GitHub 支持 asks for
Note: Questions do not qualify for a priority response if they are submitted on a local holiday in your jurisdiction.
The target eight-hour response time:
- Begins when GitHub 支持 receives your qualifying question
- Does not begin until you have provided sufficient information to answer the question, unless you specifically indicate that you do not have sufficient information
- Does not apply on weekends in your local timezone or local holidays in your jurisdiction
Note: GitHub 支持 does not guarantee a resolution to your priority question. GitHub 支持 may escalate or deescalate issues to or from priority question status, based on our reasonable evaluation of the information you give to us.