Your repository's Dependabot alerts tab lists all open and closed Dependabot alerts. You can sort the list of alerts by selecting the drop-down menu, and you can click into specific alerts for more details. For more information, see "About alerts for vulnerable dependencies."
- On your GitHub Enterprise Server instance, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click Insights.
- In the left sidebar, click Dependency graph.
- Click the version number of the vulnerable dependency to display detailed information.
- Review the details of the vulnerability and determine whether or not you need to update the dependency. When you merge a pull request that updates the manifest or lock file to a secure version of the dependency, this will resolve the alert.
- The banner at the top of the Dependencies tab is displayed until all the vulnerable dependencies are resolved or you dismiss it. Click Dismiss in the top right corner of the banner and select a reason for dismissing the alert.