Managing your sponsorship→
You can manage who can see your sponsorship and whether you receive email updates from the sponsored account.
Attributing sponsorships to your organization→
You can attribute the sponsorships paid by one of your organizations to another organization.
Managing your payouts from GitHub Sponsors→
You can view information about past and future payouts from GitHub Sponsors and edit your bank information.
GitHub Sponsors community
Chayn helps women experiencing abuse find the right information and support they need to take control of their lives.
What's up? I'm Nick. I'm an engineer who has a new-found passion for removing friction from the e-commerce developer experience.
🚶♂️I left my day job in Jan 2019 to pursue open-source. Since then, I've built Laravel Livewire, AlpineJS, and a bunch of other stuff.
Setting up GitHub Sponsors for your user account
You can become a sponsored developer by joining GitHub Sponsors, completing your sponsored developer profile, creating sponsorship tiers, submitting your bank and tax information, and enabling two-factor authentication for your account on GitHub.com.
Setting up GitHub Sponsors for your organization
Your organization can join GitHub Sponsors to receive payments for your work.
- About GitHub Sponsors for open source contributors
- Setting up GitHub Sponsors for your user account
- Setting up GitHub Sponsors for your organization
- Editing your profile details for GitHub Sponsors
- Managing your sponsorship goal
- Managing your sponsorship tiers
- Viewing your sponsors and sponsorships
- Managing your payouts from GitHub Sponsors
- Contacting your sponsors
- Tax information for GitHub Sponsors
- Disabling your GitHub Sponsors account
- Unpublishing your GitHub Sponsors profile
- Receiving payments from Sponsors for Companies