Creating an issue→
Issues can be created in a variety of ways, so you can choose the most convenient method for your workflow.
Quickstart for projects (beta)→
Experience the speed, flexibility, and customization of projects (beta) by creating a project in this interactive guide.
Best practices for managing projects (beta)→
Learn tips for managing your projects on GitHub.
Configuring issue templates for your repository→
You can customize the templates that are available for contributors to use when they open new issues in your repository.
Planning and tracking work for your team or project→
The essentials for using GitHub's planning and tracking tools to manage work on a team or project.
Linking a pull request to an issue
You can link a pull request to an issue to show that a fix is in progress and to automatically close the issue when the pull request is merged.
- About issues
- Quickstart for GitHub Issues
- Creating an issue
- About task lists
- Linking a pull request to an issue
- Assigning issues and pull requests to other GitHub users
- Viewing all of your issues and pull requests
- Filtering and searching issues and pull requests
- Marking issues or pull requests as a duplicate
- Pinning an issue to your repository
- Transferring an issue to another repository
- Deleting an issue
- Planning and tracking work for your team or project