Note: GitHub Actions was available for GitHub Enterprise Server 2.22 as a limited beta. The beta has ended. GitHub Actions is now generally available in GitHub Enterprise Server 3.0 or later. For more information, see the GitHub Enterprise Server 3.0 release notes.
Note: GitHub-hosted runners are not currently supported on GitHub Enterprise Server. You can see more information about planned future support on the GitHub public roadmap.
Write access to the repository is required to perform these steps.
- On GitHub Enterprise Server, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click Actions.
- In the left sidebar, click the workflow you want to see.
- From the list of workflow runs, click the name of the run you want to see.
- In the upper-right corner of the workflow, use the Re-run jobs drop-down menu, and select Re-run all jobs.