This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2023-07-06. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
When using SSH to connect and authenticate to GitHub Enterprise Server, you may need to troubleshoot unexpected issues that may arise.
- Recovering your SSH key passphrase
- Error: Permission denied (publickey)
- Error: Bad file number
- Error: Key already in use
- Error: Permission to user/repo denied to other-user
- Error: Permission to user/repo denied to user/other-repo
- Error: Agent admitted failure to sign
- Error: ssh-add: illegal option -- K
- Error: Unknown key type
- Error: We're doing an SSH key audit