This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2023-03-15. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Managing GitHub Packages for your enterprise
You can enable GitHub Packages for your enterprise and manage GitHub Packages settings and allowed packaged types.
- Getting started with GitHub Packages for your enterprise
- Enabling GitHub Packages with AWS
- Enabling GitHub Packages with Azure Blob Storage
- Enabling GitHub Packages with MinIO
- Quickstart for configuring your MinIO storage bucket for GitHub Packages
- Configuring package ecosystem support for your enterprise