Observação: You cannot verify email addresses from disposable domains. If you'd like to keep your email address private, you can use a GitHub-provided
noreply email address. For more information, see "Setting your commit email address on GitHub."
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Emails.
- In "Add email address", type your email address and click Add.
- Verify your email address.
- In the "Primary email address" list, select the email address you'd like to associate with your web-based Git operations.