You can view the top 100 contributors to a repository, including commit co-authors, in the contributors graph. Merge commits and empty commits aren't counted as contributions for this graph.
- No GitHub Enterprise Server, navegue até a página principal do repositório.
- No nome do repositório, clique em Insights.
- In the left sidebar, click Contributors.
- Optionally, to view contributors during a specific time period, click, then drag until the time period is selected.
If you don't appear in a repository's contributors graph, it may be because:
- You aren't one of the top 100 contributors.
- Your commits haven't been merged into the default branch.
- The email address you used to author the commits isn't connected to your account on GitHub Enterprise Server.
Tip: To list all commit contributors in a repository, see "Repositories."
If all your commits in the repository are on non-default branches, you won't be in the contributors graph. For example, commits on the
gh-pages branch aren't included in the graph unless
gh-pages is the repository's default branch. To have your commits merged into the default branch, you can create a pull request. For more information, see "About pull requests."
If the email address you used to author the commits is not connected to your account on GitHub Enterprise Server, your commits won't be linked to your account, and you won't appear in the contributors graph. For more information, see "Setting your commit email address" and "Adding an email address to your GitHub Enterprise Server account."