Note: Dependabot security and version updates are currently in private beta and subject to change. Please contact your account management team for instructions on enabling Dependabot updates.
Note: Your site administrator must set up Dependabot updates for your GitHub Enterprise Server instance before you can use this feature. For more information, see "Enabling Dependabot for your enterprise."
After you've enabled version updates, you can confirm that your configuration is correct using the Dependabot tab in the dependency graph for the repository. For more information, see "Configuring Dependabot version updates."
- On your GitHub Enterprise Server instance, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click Insights.
- In the left sidebar, click Dependency graph.
- Under "Dependency graph", click Dependabot.
- Optionally, to view the files monitored for a package manager, click the associated .
If any dependencies are missing, check the log files for errors. If any package managers are missing, review the configuration file.
- On the Dependabot tab, click Last checked TIME ago to see the log file that Dependabot generated during the last check for version updates.
- Optionally, to rerun the version check, click Check for updates.