This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2023-07-06. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Keeping your account and data secure
To protect your personal information, you should keep both your account on your GitHub Enterprise Server instance and any associated data secure.
- About authentication to GitHub
- Creating a strong password
- Updating your GitHub access credentials
- Managing your personal access tokens
- Reviewing your SSH keys
- Reviewing your deploy keys
- Token expiration and revocation
- Reviewing your security log
- Security log events
- Removing sensitive data from a repository
- Sudo mode
- Preventing unauthorized access