Your GitHub.com profile shows GitHub Enterprise Server contribution counts from the past 90 days. GitHub Enterprise Server sends updates hourly. Contribution counts from GitHub Enterprise Server are considered private contributions. The commit details will only show the contribution counts and that these contributions were made in a GitHub Enterprise environment outside of GitHub.com.
You can decide whether to show counts for private contributions on your profile. For more information, see "Showing your private contributions and achievements on your profile."
For more information about how contributions are calculated, see "Managing contribution settings on your profile."
Before you can connect your GitHub Enterprise Server profile to your GitHub.com profile, your enterprise owner must enable GitHub Connect and enable contribution sharing between the environments. For more information, contact your enterprise owner.
- Sign in to GitHub Enterprise Server and GitHub.com.
- On GitHub Enterprise Server, in the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click GitHub Connect.
- Click Connect to GitHub.com.
- Review the resources that GitHub Enterprise Server will access from your GitHub.com account, then click Authorize.
- Under "Contributions", select Send my contribution counts to GitHub.com, then click Update contributions.