This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2023-03-15. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Managing code security for your enterprise
You can build security into your developers' workflow with features that keep secrets and vulnerabilities out of your codebase, and that maintain your software supply chain.
- Managing GitHub Advanced Security for your enterprise
- Enabling GitHub Advanced Security for your enterprise
- Configuring code scanning for your appliance
- Configuring secret scanning for your appliance
- Managing supply chain security for your enterprise