Enterprise accounts are currently available to GitHub Enterprise customers paying by invoice. Billing for all of the organizations and GitHub Enterprise Server instances connected to your enterprise account are aggregated into a single bill charge for all of your paid GitHub.com services (including paid licenses in organizations, Git Large File Storage data packs, and subscriptions for GitHub Marketplace apps).
- Navigate to your enterprise account by visiting
ENTERPRISE-NAMEwith your enterprise account's name.
- In the enterprise account sidebar, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Enterprise licensing.
- Under "User licenses", view your total licenses, number of consumed licenses, and your subscription expiration date.
- To view details of the user licenses currently in use, click View details.