- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Developer settings.
- In the left sidebar, click GitHub Apps.
- Select the GitHub App you want to delete.
- In the left sidebar, click Advanced.
- Click Delete GitHub App.
- Type the name of the GitHub App to confirm you want to delete it.
- Click I understand the consequences, delete this GitHub App.
Article version: Enterprise Server 2.18
Deleting a GitHub App
You can delete GitHub Apps when you no longer use them.