您可以全局搜索所有 GitHub Enterprise Server，也可搜索特定仓库或组织。
- To search globally across all of GitHub Enterprise Server, type what you're looking for into the search field at the top of any page, and choose "All GitHub" in the search drop-down menu.
- To search within a particular repository or organization, navigate to the repository or organization page, type what you're looking for into the search field at the top of the page, and press Enter.
- � 必须登录到 GitHub Enterprise Server 上的个人帐户才能在所有公共存储库中搜索代� �。
- GitHub Pages sites are not searchable on GitHub Enterprise Server. However you can search the source content if it exists in the default branch of a repository, using code search. For more information, see "Searching code." For more information about GitHub Pages, see "What is GitHub Pages?"
- Currently our search doesn't support exact matching.
- Whenever you are searching in code files, only the first two results in each file will be returned.
After running a search on GitHub Enterprise Server, you can sort the results, or further refine them by clicking one of the languages in the sidebar. For more information, see "Sorting search results."
GitHub Enterprise Server search uses an ElasticSearch cluster to index projects every time a change is pushed to GitHub Enterprise Server. Issues and pull requests are indexed when they are created or modified.
Types of searches on GitHub
You can search for the following information across all repositories you can access on your GitHub Enterprise Server instance.
Searching using a visual interface
You can search GitHub Enterprise Server using the 搜索页面 (
https://[hostname]/search) or 高级搜索页面 (
The 高级搜索页面 (
https://[hostname]/search/advanced) provides a visual interface for constructing search queries. You can filter your searches by a variety of factors, such as the number of stars or number of forks a repository has. As you fill in the advanced search fields, your query will automatically be constructed in the top search bar.
Searching repositories on GitHub.com from your private enterprise environment
If you use both GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise Server, and an enterprise owner has enabled unified search, you can search across both environments at the same time from GitHub Enterprise Server. For more information about how enterprise owners can enable unified search, see "Enabling unified search for your enterprise."
Your enterprise owner on GitHub Enterprise Server can separately enable unified search for all public repositories on GitHub.com and for private repositories owned by the organization or enterprise on GitHub.com that is connected to GitHub Enterprise Server through GitHub Connect.
Before you can use unified search for private repositories, you must connect your personal accounts on GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise Server. For more information, see "Enabling GitHub.com repository search from your private enterprise environment."
When you search from GitHub Enterprise Server, only private repositories that you have access to and that are owned by the connected organization or enterprise account will be included in search results. Neither you nor anyone else will be able to search private repositories owned by your personal account on GitHub.com from GitHub Enterprise Server.
To limit your search to one environment, you can use a filter option on the 高级搜索页面 (
https://[hostname]/search/advanced) or you can use the
environment: search prefix. To only search for content on GitHub Enterprise Server, use the search syntax
environment:local. To only search for content on GitHub.com, use