GitHub Actions usage is free for standard GitHub-hosted runners in public repositories, and for self-hosted runners. For private repositories, each GitHub account receives a certain amount of free minutes and storage for use with GitHub-hosted runners, depending on the product used with the account. Any usage beyond the included amounts is controlled by spending limits.
如果您是按月计费的客户，您的帐户默认支出限额将为 0 美元，这可防止私有仓库超出帐户中所含金额的额外使用分钟数或存储空间。 如果按发票支付帐户费用，则帐户将具有无限制的默认支出限制。 For more information, see "About spending limits."
Minutes reset every month, while storage usage does not.
Note: Entitlement minutes cannot be used for Windows and Ubuntu runners over 2-cores. These runners will always be charged for, including in public repos. For more information, see "Per-minute rates for runners."
|Product||Storage||Minutes (per month)|
|GitHub Free||500 MB||2,000|
|GitHub Pro||1 GB||3,000|
|GitHub Free for organizations||500 MB||2,000|
|GitHub Team||2 GB||3,000|
|GitHub Enterprise Cloud||50 GB||50,000|
Jobs that run on Windows and macOS runners that GitHub hosts consume minutes at 2 and 10 times the rate that jobs on Linux runners consume. For example, using 1,000 Windows minutes would consume 2,000 of the minutes included in your account. Using 1,000 macOS minutes, would consume 10,000 minutes included in your account.
|Operating system||Minute multiplier|
The storage used by a repository is the total storage used by GitHub Actions artifacts and GitHub Packages. Your storage cost is the total usage for all repositories owned by your account. For more information about pricing for GitHub Packages, see "About billing for GitHub Packages."
If your account's usage surpasses these limits and you have set a spending limit above $0 USD, you will pay $0.008 USD per GB of storage per day and per-minute usage depending on the operating system used by the GitHub-hosted runner. GitHub rounds the minutes and partial minutes each job uses up to the nearest whole minute.
Note: Minute multipliers do not apply to the per-minute rates shown below.
- The number of jobs you can run concurrently across all repositories in your user or organization account depends on your GitHub plan. For more information, see "Usage limits and billing" for GitHub-hosted runners and "About self-hosted runners" for self-hosted runner usage limits.
- 您必须单独管理每个帐户的计费设置和付款功能。 您可以使用每个设置页面上的上下文切换器在个人帐户、组织帐户和企业帐户的设置之间切换。 有关详细信息，请参阅“在不同帐户的设置之间切换”。
- For 大型运行器s, there is no additional cost for configurations that assign public static IP addresses to a 大型运行器. For more information on 大型运行器s, see "Using 大型运行器s."
- Entitlement minutes cannot be used for 大型运行器s.
- The 大型运行器s are not free for public repositories.
若要估算消耗性服务的成本，可以使用 GitHub 定价计算器。
At the end of the month, GitHub calculates the cost of minutes and storage used over the amount included in your account.
For example, if your organization uses GitHub Team and allows unlimited spending, using 5,000 minutes could have a total storage and minute overage cost of $56 USD, depending on the operating systems used to run jobs.
- 5,000 (3,000 Linux and 2,000 Windows) minutes = $56 USD ($24 USD + $32 USD).
- 3,000 Linux minutes at $0.008 USD per minute = $24 USD.
- 2,000 Windows minutes at $0.016 USD per minute = $32 USD.
GitHub calculates your storage usage for each month based on hourly usage during that month.
For example, if you use 3 GB of storage for 10 days of March and 12 GB for 21 days of March, your storage usage would be:
- 3 GB x 10 days x (24 hours per day) = 720 GB-Hours
- 12 GB x 21 days x (24 hours per day) = 6,048 GB-Hours
- 720 GB-Hours + 6,048 GB-Hours = 6,768 GB-Hours
- 6,768 GB-Hours / (744 hours per month) = 9.0967 GB-Months
At the end of the month, GitHub rounds your storage to the nearest MB. Therefore, your storage usage for March would be 9.097 GB.
Your GitHub Actions usage shares your account's existing billing date, payment method, and receipt. To view all the subscriptions for your account on GitHub.com, see "Viewing your subscriptions and billing date."
如果您是按月计费的客户，您的帐户默认支出限额将为 0 美元，这可防止私有仓库超出帐户中所含金额的额外使用分钟数或存储空间。 如果按发票支付帐户费用，则帐户将具有无限制的默认支出限制。
如果您的支出限额无限或大于 0 美元，将对您超出帐户所含金额的任何额外使用分钟数或存储计帐，也称为超限费用。 GitHub 向拥有其中运行工作流程的仓库的帐户收取使用费。 您帐户中的任何优惠券都不适用于 GitHub Actions 超额费用。
For information on managing and changing your account's spending limit, see "Managing your spending limit for GitHub Actions."
- 您的帐户中包含的 GitHub Actions 和 GitHub Packages 存储空间或分钟数将不会重置，直到付款处理成功。
- 如果在当前计费周期内，帐户中有剩余的存储空间或分钟数，则 GitHub Actions 和 GitHub Packages 将继续可用，直到所含用量全部用完。
- 如果在当前计费周期内，帐户中所含的 GitHub Actions 和 GitHub Packages 用量已用完，则 GitHub Actions 和 GitHub Packages 都将被禁用，以防进一步超限。