The nameservers you specify must resolve sua instância do GitHub Enterprise Server's hostname.
Warning: Do not change the hostname for GitHub Enterprise Server after initial setup. Changing the hostname will cause unexpected behavior, up to and including instance outages.
- Using your virtualization platform tools, open the virtual machine console.
- To start your network setup, press S.
- Configure nameservers for your instance.
- To finish configuring your settings, press D.
- SSH into sua instância do GitHub Enterprise Server.
$ ssh -p 122 admin@HOSTNAME
- To edit your nameservers, enter:
$ sudo vim /etc/resolvconf/resolv.conf.d/head
- Append any
nameserverentries, then save the file.
- After verifying your changes, save the file.
- To add your new nameserver entries to sua instância do GitHub Enterprise Server, enter:
$ sudo service resolvconf restart