The time required to failover depends on how long it takes to manually promote the replica and redirect traffic. The average time ranges between 2-10 minutes.
Promover una réplica no configura la replicación para aplicativos existentes automáticamente. Despues de promoverla, si así lo quieres, puedes configurar la replicacion desde el nuevo aplicativo principal hacia uno existente y hacia el aplicativo primario previo.
- To allow replication to finish before you switch appliances, put the primary appliance into maintenance mode:
- To use the management console, see "Enabling and scheduling maintenance mode"
- You can also use the
$ ghe-maintenance -s
- When the number of active Git operations reaches zero, wait 30 seconds.
- To verify all replication channels report
OK, use the
$ ghe-repl-status -vv
- To stop replication and promote the replica appliance to primary status, use the
ghe-repl-promotecommand. This will also automatically put the primary node in maintenance node if it’s reachable.
- Update the DNS record to point to the IP address of the replica. Traffic is directed to the replica after the TTL period elapses. If you are using a load balancer, ensure it is configured to send traffic to the replica.
- Notify users that they can resume normal operations.
- If desired, set up replication from the new primary to existing appliances and the previous primary. For more information, see "About high availability configuration."