As a site administrator, you can view a list of Git push operations for any repository on your GitHub Enterprise appliance.
Each push event shows some combination of the following information:
- who initiated the push
- whether it was a force push or not
- which branch was pushed to
- which protocol was used
- what the originating IP address was
- which Git client was used
- the SHA hashes from before and after the operation
Open a repository's page in your browser.
In the upper-right corner of the page, click .
In the left sidebar, click Push Log.
SSH into your appliance.
Open the audit log file in the appropriate Git repository: