You can re-run an instance of a workflow. Re-running a workflow uses the same
GITHUB_SHA (commit SHA) and
GITHUB_REF (Git ref) of the original event that triggered the workflow run.
GitHub Actions is available with GitHub Free, GitHub Pro, GitHub Free for organizations, GitHub Team, GitHub Enterprise Cloud, GitHub Enterprise Server, and GitHub One. GitHub Actions is not available for private repositories owned by accounts using legacy per-repository plans. For more information, see "GitHub's products."
Read access to the repository is required to perform these steps.
- On GitHub, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click Actions.
- In the left sidebar, click the workflow you want to see.
- From the list of workflow runs, click the name of the run you want to see.
- In the upper-right corner of the workflow, use the Re-run jobs drop-down menu, and select Re-run all jobs.