Write access to the repository is required to perform these steps.
- On GitHub, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click Actions.
- In the left sidebar, click the workflow you want to see.
- From the list of workflow runs, click the name of the run you want to see.
- In the upper-right corner of the workflow, use the Re-run jobs drop-down menu, and select Re-run all jobs.
For information on setting up GitHub CLI, see "Managing GitHub Actions with GitHub CLI."
To re-run a failed workflow run, use the
run rerun subcommand. Replace
run-id with the ID of the failed run that you want to re-run. If you don't specify a
run-id, GitHub CLI returns an interactive menu for you to choose a recent failed run.
gh run rerun run-id
To view the progress of the workflow run, use the
run watch subcommand and select the run from the interactive list.
gh run watch