- 项目, the all-new projects experience, is now available. For more information about 项目, see "About 项目" and for information about migrating your classic project, see "Migrating from Projects (classic)."
- You can only create a new classic project board for an organization, user, or repository that already has at least one classic project board. If you're unable to create a classic project board, create a project board instead.
Anyone with write permissions to a classic project can link repositories owned by that organization or personal account to the classic project. For more information, see "Project (classic) permissions for an organization" or "Permission levels for user-owned projects (classic)."
You can link up to twenty-five repositories to your organization or user-owned classic project. Linking repositories makes it easier to add issues and pull requests from those repositories to your classic project using Add cards or from the issue or pull requests sidebar. 您可以在卡中输入议题或拉取请求 URL，从任何未链接的仓库添加议题和拉取请求。 For more information, see "Adding issues and pull requests to a project (classic)."
- Navigate to the classic project where you want to link a repository.
- On the top-right side of the classic project, click Menu.
- 单击 ，然后单击 Settings（设置）。
- 在左侧边栏中，单击 Linked repositories（链接的仓库）。
- 单击 Link a repository（链接仓库）。
- 单击 Link（链接）。 要取消链接，请单击 Unlink（取消链接）。
Note: In order to link a repository to your organization or user owned classic project the repository needs to have issues enabled. 也就是说，仓库有一个“议题”选项卡（在复刻的仓库中默认禁用议题）。 有关如何对仓库启用或禁用议题的信息，请参阅“对仓库禁用议题”。