People with admin permissions to a security advisory can remove collaborators from the security advisory.
If you remove a user from a repository or organization and the user is also a collaborator on a security advisory, the user will still have access to the security advisory.
- No GitHub, navegue até a página principal do repositório.
- Under your repository name, click Security.
- In the left sidebar, click Security advisories.
- In the "Security Advisories" list, click the security advisory you'd like to remove a collaborator from.
- On the right side of the page, under "Collaborators", find the name of the user or team you'd like to remove from the security advisory.
- Clique no ícone de X ao lado do colaborador que deseja remover.