Note: The code scanning and secret scanning beta includes a new experience for managing people and teams with access to security alerts. If you're participating in the beta, skip the following steps and see "Managing security and analysis settings for your repository."
- No GitHub, navegue até a página principal do repositório.
- Under your repository name, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Dependabot alerts.
- Type the name of the person or team you'd like to receive Alertas GitHub Dependabot when GitHub detects a vulnerable dependency, then click their username or team name to select it.
- After you've selected all of the people or teams you'd like to receive Alertas GitHub Dependabot, click Save changes.