About issues and pull requests
You can use issues to track ideas, bugs, tasks, and other information that's important to your project. You can create an issue in your project's repository with GitHub Desktop. For more information about issues, see "Sobre problemas."
After you create a branch and make changes to files in a project, you can create a pull request. With a pull request, you can propose, discuss, and iterate on changes before you merge the changes into the project. You can create a pull request in your project's repository with GitHub Desktop. For more information about pull requests, see "Sobre solicitação de pull."
Before you create a pull request, you'll need to push changes to a branch on GitHub.
- Save and commit any changes on your local branch. For more information, see "Committing and reviewing changes to your project in GitHub Desktop."
- Push your local commits to the remote repository. For more information, see "Enviar alterações por push para o GitHub do GitHub Desktop."
- Publish your current branch to GitHub. For more information, see "Gerenciar branches no GitHub Desktop."
Creating an issue
In the menu bar, select Repository, then click Create Issue on GitHub.
On GitHub, click Get started to open an issue template or click Open a blank issue.
Note: If issue templates aren't enabled in your current repository, GitHub Desktop will direct you to a blank issue on GitHub.
Creating a pull request
Click Preview Pull Request. GitHub Desktop will open a preview dialog showing the diff of the changes between your current branch and the base branch.
Alternatively, to go straight to GitHub to create your pull request, select the dropdown icon and click Create Pull Request.
Confirm that the branch in the base: dropdown menu is the branch where you want to merge your changes.
GitHub Desktop will advise you whether the current branch can be automatically merged into the base branch.
Click Create Pull Request. GitHub Desktop will open your default browser to take you to GitHub.
Digite um título e uma descrição para a pull request.
Para criar uma solicitação de pull pronta para revisão, clique em Criar Solicitação de Pull. Para criar uma solicitação de pull de rascunho, use o manu suspenso, selecione Criar Solicitação de Pull de Rascunho e clique em Solicitação de Pull de Rascunho. Para obter mais informações sobre as solicitações de pull de rascunho, confira "Sobre solicitação de pull".
- "Issue" in the GitHub glossary
- "Pull request" in the GitHub glossary
- "Base branch" in the GitHub glossary
- "Topic branch" in the GitHub glossary