GitHub AEを使うと、厳格なセキュリティ及びコンプライアンス要件を満たしながら、DevOpsワークロードをクラウドに移行できます。 詳しい情報については、「GitHub AE について」を参照してください。
After you purchase or start a trial of GitHub AE, you can deploy GitHub AE to an available Azure region. This guide refers to the Azure resource that contains the deployment of GitHub AE as the GitHub AE account. You'll use the Azure portal at https://portal.azure.com to deploy the GitHub AE account.
Before you can deploy GitHub AE, you must request access from your GitHub account team. GitHub will enable deployment of GitHub AE for your Azure subscription. If you haven't already purchased GitHub AE, you can contact GitHubの営業チーム to check your eligibility for a trial.
You must have permission to perform the
/register/actionoperation for the resource provider in Azure. The permission is included in the
Ownerroles. For more information, see Azure resource providers and types in the Microsoft documentation.
The Azure Portal allows you to deploy the GitHub AE account in your Azure resource group.
Click one of the following two links to begin deployment of GitHub AE. The link you should click depends on the Azure cloud where you plan to deploy GitHub AE. For more information about Azure Government, see What is Azure Government? in the Microsoft documentation.
To begin the process of adding a new GitHub AE account, click Create GitHub AE account.
Complete the "Project details" and "Instance details" fields.
- Account name: The hostname for your enterprise
- Administrator username: A username for the initial enterprise owner that will be created in GitHub AE
- Administrator email: The email address that will receive the login information
To review a summary of the proposed changes, click Review + create.
After the validation process has completed, click Create.
The email address you entered above will receive instructions on how to access your enterprise. After you have access, you can get started by following the initial setup steps. 詳しい情報については、「GitHub AE を初期化する」を参照してください。
Note: Software updates for your GitHub AE deployment are performed by GitHub. For more information, see "About upgrades to new releases."
You can use the Azure Portal to navigate to your GitHub AE deployment. The resulting list includes all the GitHub AE deployments in your Azure region.
- On the Azure Portal, in the left panel, click All resources.
- From the available filters, click All types, then deselect Select all and select GitHub AE:
- Once your deployment has been provisioned, the next step is to initialize GitHub AE. 詳しい情報については、「GitHub AE を初期化する」を参照してください。
- If you're trying GitHub AE, you can upgrade to a full license at any time during the trial period by contacting contact GitHubの営業チーム. If you haven't upgraded by the last day of your trial, then the deployment is automatically deleted. GitHub AE を評価するための時間がさらに必要な場合は、GitHubの営業チーム に連絡して延長をリクエストしてください。