For choice and flexibility in how and when you use GitHub, you can configure theme settings to change how GitHub looks to you. You can choose from themes that are light or dark, or you can configure GitHub to follow your system settings. You may want to use a dark theme to reduce power consumption on certain devices, to reduce eye strain in low-light conditions, or because you prefer how the theme looks.
- En la esquina superior derecha de cualquier página, da clic en tu foto de perfil y después da clic en Configuración.
- In the user settings sidebar, click Appearance.
- Under "Theme mode", select the drop-down menu, then click a theme preference.
- Click the theme you'd like to use.
- If you chose a single theme, click a theme.
- If you chose to follow your system settings, click a day theme and a night theme.