Enterprise owners can create new organizations within an enterprise account's settings.
To add an organization to your enterprise account, you must create the organization from within the enterprise account settings. If you want to transfer an existing organization to your enterprise account, contact your GitHub sales account representative.
New organizations you create within your enterprise account settings are included in your enterprise account's GitHub Enterprise Cloud subscription. For more information on collaborating in organizations, see "Setting up and managing organizations and teams."
Enterprise owners who create an organization owned by the enterprise account automatically become organization owners. For more information about organization owners, see "Permission levels for an organization."
- Visita la cuenta de tu empresa en
ENTERPRISE-NAMEpor el nombre de la cuenta de tu empresa.
- On the Organizations tab, above the list of organizations, click New organization.
- Under "Organization name", type a name for your organization.
- Click Create organization.
- Under "Invite owners", type the username of a person you'd like to invite to become an organization owner, then click Invite.
- Click Finish.