Únicamente recibirás notificaciones si habilitas el soporte para correo electrónico externo en tu instancia de servidor de GitHub Enterprise. Para obtener más información, contacta a tu administrador de sitio.
Each email notification for a push to a repository lists the new commits and links to a diff containing just those commits. In the email notification you'll see:
- The name of the repository where the commit was made
- The branch a commit was made in
- The SHA1 of the commit, including a link to the diff in GitHub Enterprise
- The author of the commit
- The date when the commit was made
- The files that were changed as part of the commit
- The commit message
You can filter email notifications you receive for pushes to a repository. For more information, see "Configuring notifications."
- En GitHub Enterprise, visita la página principal del repositorio.
- Debajo de tu nombre de repositorio, da clic en Configuración.
- Da clic en Notificaciones.
- Type up to two email addresses, separated by whitespace, where you'd like notifications to be sent. If you'd like to send emails to more than two accounts, set one of the email addresses to a group email address.
- If you operate your own server, you can verify the integrity of emails via the Approved header. The Approved header is a token or secret that you type in this field, and that is sent with the email. If the
Approvedheader of an email matches the token, you can trust that the email is from GitHub Enterprise.
- Click Setup notifications.