Your contribution graph shows activity from public repositories. You can choose to show activity from both public and private repositories, with specific details of your activity in private repositories anonymized. For more information, see "Publicizing or hiding your private contributions on your profile."
Note: Commits will only appear on your contributions graph if the email address you used to author the commits is connected to your account on GitHub Enterprise Server. For more information, see "Why are my contributions not showing up on my profile?"
On your profile page, certain actions count as contributions:
- Committing to a repository's default branch or
- Opening an issue
- Opening a discussion
- Answering a discussion
- Proposing a pull request
- Submitting a pull request review
- Co-authoring commits in a repository's default branch or
- Para que aparezcan en el gráfico de contribución de tu perfil, las confirmaciones de confirmación conjunta deben reunir los mismos criterios que las confirmaciones de un único autor.
- Cuando se cambian de base las confirmaciones, los autores originales de la confirmación y la persona que cambió de base las confirmaciones, ya sea en la línea de comando o en la tu instancia de GitHub Enterprise Server, recibe crédito de contribución.
This section displays your repositories with the most watchers. Once you pin repositories to your profile, this section will change to "Pinned repositories."
This section displays up to six public repositories and can include your repositories as well as repositories you've contributed to. To easily see important details about the repositories you've chosen to feature, each repository in this section includes a summary of the work being done, the number of stars the repository has received, and the main programming language used in the repository. For more information, see "Pinning repositories to your profile."
Your contributions calendar shows your contribution activity.
- Click on a day's square to show the contributions made during that 24-hour period.
- Press Shift and click on another day's square to show contributions made during that time span.
Note: You can select up to a one-month range on your contributions calendar. If you select a larger time span, we will only display one month of contributions.
Timestamps are calculated differently for commits and pull requests:
- Commits use the time zone information in the commit timestamp. For more information, see "Troubleshooting commits on your timeline."
- Pull requests and issues opened on GitHub Enterprise Server use your browser's time zone. Those opened via the API use the timestamp or time zone specified in the API call.
Cuando habilitas la sección de resumen de actividades en tu perfil, las personas podrán ver más información acerca de los tipos de contribuciones que haces y los repositorios en donde tienes más actividad. Quien esté viendo solo podrá encontrar información del resumen de actividad sobre los repositorios en los cuales tengan permisos de lectura. Una vez habilitadas, las personas pueden filtrar tu gráfica de contribuciones y línea de tiempo de actividad para una organización específica. For more information, see "Showing an overview of your activity on your profile."
The organizations featured in the activity overview are prioritized according to how active you are in the organization. If you @mention an organization in your profile bio, and you’re an organization member, then that organization is prioritized first in the activity overview. For more information, see "Mentioning people and teams" or "Adding a bio to your profile."
The contribution activity section includes a detailed timeline of your work, including commits you've made or co-authored, pull requests you've proposed, and issues you've opened. You can see your contributions over time by either clicking Show more activity at the bottom of your contribution activity or by clicking the year you're interested in viewing on the right side of the page. Important moments, like the date you joined an organization, proposed your first pull request, or opened a high-profile issue, are highlighted in your contribution activity. If you can't see certain events in your timeline, check to make sure you still have access to the organization or repository where the event happened.
If you use GitHub Enterprise Server and your enterprise owner enables contribuciones unificadas, you can send enterprise contribution counts from to your GitHub.com profile. For more information, see "Sending enterprise contributions to your GitHub.com profile."