People with admin permissions to a security advisory can edit the security advisory.
You can credit people who helped discover, report, or fix a security vulnerability. If you credit someone, they can choose to accept or decline credit.
If someone accepts credit, the person's username appears in the "Credits" section of the security advisory. Anyone with read access to the repository can see the advisory and the people who accepted credit for it.
If you believe you should be credited for a security advisory, please contact the person who created the advisory and ask them to edit the advisory to include your credit. Only the creator of the advisory can credit you, so please don't contact GitHub Support about credits for security advisories.
- En GitHub, visita la página principal del repositorio.
- Debajo de tu nombre de repositorio, da clic en Seguridad.
- En la barra lateral izquierda, haga clic en Security advisories (Avisos de seguridad).
- In the "Security Advisories" list, click the security advisory you'd like to edit.
- In the upper-right corner of the details for the security advisory, click .
- Teclea los detalles de la vulnerabilidad de seguridad que está tratando la asesoría de seguridad.
- Select the severity of the security vulnerability. To assign a CVSS score, select "Assess severity using CVSS" and click the appropriate values in the calculator. GitHub calculates the score according to the "Common Vulnerability Scoring System Calculator."
- Add common weakness enumerators (CWEs) for the kinds of security weaknesses that this security advisory addresses. For a full list of CWEs, see the "Common Weakness Enumeration" from MITRE.
- If you have an existing CVE identifier, select "I have an existing CVE identifier" and type the CVE identifier in the text box. Otherwise, you can request a CVE from GitHub later. For more information, see "About GitHub Security Advisories."
- Escribe una descripción de la vulnerabilidad de seguridad.
- Optionally, edit the "Credits" for the security advisory.
- Click Update security advisory.
- The people listed in the "Credits" section will receive an email or web notification inviting them to accept credit. If a person accepts, their username will be publicly visible once the security advisory is published.