You can connect the JIRA DVCS plugin to your organization account to scan commits and pull requests, creating relevant metadata and hyperlinks in any mentioned JIRA Issues.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar under Organization settings, click the name of your organization.
In the left sidebar under Developer settings, click OAuth applications.
Click Register a new application.
- Under Application name, type "JIRA".
- Under Homepage URL, type the full URL to your JIRA instance.
- Under Authorization callback URL, type the full URL to your JIRA instance.
- Click Register application.
- Under Organization owned applications, note the "Client ID" and "Client Secret" values.
- Link your GitHub account with JIRA. For more information, see Atlassian's help documentation.