Tip: You can follow these steps to delete forks that belong to you as well. Deleting a forked repository doesn't delete the upstream repository.
Warning: These steps will permanently delete the repository, wiki, issues, and comments. This action cannot be undone.
Please also keep in mind that:
- Deleting a private repository will delete all of its forks.
- Deleting a public repository will not delete its forks.
- Deleting all of your private repositories will not downgrade your account to free.
Manually enter the URL for your repository's Settings page in your browser:
Under Danger Zone, click Delete this repository.
- Read the warnings.
- To verify that you're deleting the correct repository, type the name of the repository you want to delete.
- Click I understand the consequences, delete this repository.