This section of the documentation is intended to get you up-and-running with real-world GitHub API applications. We'll go over everything you need to know, from authentication to results manipulation to integrating results with other apps. Every tutorial will include a project, and each project will be saved and documented in our public platform-samples repository.
Learn about getting started with the REST API, authentication, and how to use the REST API for a variety of tasks.
- Getting started with the REST API
- Basics of authentication
- Discovering resources for a user
- Delivering deployments
- Rendering data as graphs
- Working with comments
- Using pagination in the REST API
- Building a CI server
- Best practices for integrators
- Using the REST API to interact with your Git database
- Using the REST API to interact with checks