Each audit log entry shows applicable information about an event, such as:
- The organization an action was performed in
- The user who performed the action
- Which repository an action was performed in
- The action that was performed
- Which country the action took place in
- The date and time the action occurred
You can search the audit log for specific events and export audit log data. For more information on searching the audit log and on specific organization events, see "Reviewing the audit log for your organization."
- Navigate to your enterprise account by visiting
ENTERPRISE-NAMEwith your enterprise account's name.
- In the enterprise account sidebar, click Settings.
- Under " Settings", click Audit log.