- In the top right corner of GitHub, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- In your organization's Settings sidebar, click Billing.
- In the Billing managers list, next to the name of the person you want to remove, click .
Removing a billing manager from your organization
If a person with the billing manager role no longer needs to view or change your organization's billing information, you can remove their access to the organization.